Running a restaurant or pub can be a fast-paced trade but one thing you need to make time for is insurance that is suited to the needs of your business and will be there for you when you need it to be. At BSIS our, team of independent brokers are experienced in arranging insurance for pubs and restaurants you can rest easy knowing you have the cover you need.

Whether you run a café, a pub, restaurant or takeaway, we’ll make sure any cover we provide you with is suited to the unique requirements of your business. Typical cover can include Buildings, Contents & Stock, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Product Liability, Business Interruption, Loss Of License and more.

For more information on a Pubs & Restaurants Insurance policy that’s tailored to your business, simply get in touch with BSIS today.

Why choose us?